All those hours of frustration trying to learn Moodle and make it engaging for students.
And despite your best efforts, you can FEEL how boring and institutional your course actually is for students.
I can help.
I've created a very DIFFERENT kind of Moodle training, and it has this goal: to create a course students will LOVE to take ... in half the time.
I don't use phrases like "Moodle Functionality". I use words like design and engagement.
It was only when I put on my designer hat that I could see the potential lurking inside those institutional little boxes.
I want to show you how to approach Moodle like a designer, as well as an educator ... to think outside the box and to bring a creative, modern approach to Moodle design.
Enter: Fast and Fabulous Moodle Courses
This self-led course is for you if:
- You enjoy learning at your own pace with video-led instruction.
- You are looking for something different from the "push this button" type Moodle training.
- You want engaging, creative courses and aren't afraid to experiment!
This self-led course is NOT for you if:
- You want live instruction, or face to face learning.
- You don't have access to your own Moodle course (you need one!).
- You want in-depth training on all the features of Moodle.